every time i see this, my heart fills with joy
The Grindr Guide Episode 4 - RACE
I think this episode was well done. Of course all the white Australians will be retorting with “it’s just a preference” but I think that excuse has been pretty much overcome on this blog many times now.
Take the racial references out of your profiles people. Just say “Thanks but no thanks” and move on if someone doesn’t float your boat. As for the comments on youtube underneath this video, I won’t be reading them because as we all know youtube attracts the worst trolls and its not worth hearing what a bunch of anonymous gay scum have to say about this issue. We know they are wrong, we know it’s not a preference but a choice to be a racist so let’s just leave it at that.
now take a big breath
“Give it to me straight doc! Am I going to make it to 5 years old?”
Take a good look at this and then rethink how equally we’re viewed.
…and there you have it.
Is America the greatest country - answer | rant - Newsroom. Jeff Daniels (by Ani Gupta)
How pathetic is it that this just made me tear up?
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
Page 3 of 7